Contributors

16 August, 2010

Rifel

Climbing here is hard core.. skipping clips and run out cruxes every ting that I think is scary! Matty Hong is the man crushing almost every climb in the canyon, very impressive athlete I have to say!! Hoping to crush my projects starting tomorrow! Psyched to get home and put work in at Lincon and RMNP!!! Top Notch is going Down this month!!! I hope Blood Money and Taradacitl are scared because I'm coming back for more!! Much of my time this last week as spent trying to many climbs and not focusing on one thing like Matty did the end result was no sending but lots of climbing. Mattty coming to FoCo really really psyched about that!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I would' ve used ChickHen to flash custom firmware to his psp but he updated to 5.55. So I was wondering if the Half Byte Loader program would be able to run the 5.50 D3 installer at all, since I noticed the program is beta and apparently as many problems left, long enough to flash firmware without bricking his psp.